Monday, June 4, 2012

Reeder - STRESS!!!!






April 23, 2012
Hello family!

Well a lot of things are happening! Dad has blood cancer, and i am zone leader now. It is a little stressful. Ive got a lot on my plate right now. I am back in valdivia, in the zone calle calle (where i was before when i was in futrono) and we have to make the zone awesome!!! It is going to be a lot of work! I am still trying to get situated and filled in on everything, on what my resposibilities are, what i can and cant do, and then go crazy!!! I feel i have a weaker connection with the leaders compared to when i was district leader. It is hard to discern a need, i need information!!! But we are working on that.

The night you called about dad i was kind of worried. I didnt sleep good that night but now i am fine. My biggest concern is that he will die or something before i get home and that he wont be able to see how the gospel has changed my life, and how i have changed. So that was stressful, but i know whatever happens heavenly father has a plan, and it is for a reason, and it usually better one. So i am trying not to worry and be positive. Worst case scenario=The Spirit World!!! But then Dad could follow me around in the mission and support me, so that would be pretty cool. But i dont think that will happen!!! I am hoping everything will work out ok. I love you dad, i will pray and fast for you and the family. I will harvest blessings for the family that everything works out fine. OK? I am not sick of the mission, i feel i just learn more and work with more power. This is more motivation.

My comps name is Elder Urrutia. He is from santiago, Chile and has a year and 4 months in the mission??? We are getting along great, like i said, i am trying to figure out what we are going to do with the sector and the zone. It is like a game of tetris. Everything has to go right!!! But it is really fun at the same time. I have a lot of resposibility. I have a headache, revelation is crazy. I think i am a lot more smart now. Blessings! Yeah!!

Everyone be happy and read the scriptures! The gospel gives us an eternal perspective, apply that eternal perspective in life.

Love,

Elder Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment