Monday, June 4, 2012

Elder Reeder - No Time

April 30, 2012



Hello Family!

Thanks for all the news about everything back home! We only have 45min. to be on the comp. but i have a lot more to do as a zone leader now, so it leaves me with very few time... I have cards for scott and james, casey, pablo and vanessa, and i will write on another for maurico and felipe. One for brian too. I hope dad is doing ok, i hope everyone is fine. This week was great, we taught a lot, we got a lot of people to church, i think the zone is progressing. Really cool! I am trying to figure out how to have unity with my new companion.

I am learing how to be more loving, more patient. There is a hapy balance for everything. It is hard to find it. I love reading the scriptures, there is not as much time, but i am figuring out how to use it even better. I will write daniel, dont be angry! I dont know if my letter will get to him on time if i write one, but send it to the mtc. I will use my personal money, cause i have very from the mision because we got a big water bill, someone left the water running. I am trying to figure everyting out. I mostly am. I feel that i am running on gods grace, and heavenly father is supporting me in all that is happening. Things are doing good, i am just doing a lot of thinking... a lot of thinking. I love you all! I am praying for dad and everyone of you!

Love,

Elder Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment