Monday, June 4, 2012

Elder Reeder - !DA MISION IZ DA BEZST!





March 17, 2012
¡¿Como estai flia loca po?!

This week has been GRRREEEAAATT!!! We have 3 new people with baptismal
fechas and 7 commited to church. My companion (Elder Juarez) and I are
getting along great. We have a new   district that is ready to learn
and everything is awesome!

So i was talking to an investigator the other day. He is the a
supervisor at his business and he tells us how it is, it is really
cool. Leadership in work is just like leadership in the mission! Also
the principles in PMG gospel apply for EVERYTHING in life. So i am
very happy i know the secret to life, that is PMG. Read it. I invite
you.

The other day we had to drop a jehovahs witness. Well he dropped us.
He said basically he doesnt want us to come back. I asked "can we do a
prayer to continue coversing?" we did it, and we showed him how jesus
christ is jehovah and his bible is missing a lot of verses etc....
Anyways, he knows very clearly what it means if the BOM is true. It
was cool.

Nothing eventful is happening. The sector is great, the district is
improving, an elder who was having problems is being revived. It is
awesome. He is obedient, he is more excited. I dont know what is
companion is doing but i am really excited. That is really eventful I
am very happy.

I was cleaning my electric razor, and the blades fell down the drain.
we tried to find them but we couldnt..... i am sorry. i dont know what
else i can do. As of now, i will just use normal ones.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I INVITE YOU ALL TO READ THE Book Of Mormon!!! IT IS
TRUE, if not then everything we believe is a lie. So it is very
important you strengthen that testimony every day. But it is true.

ELDER REEDER

No comments:

Post a Comment