Monday, July 9, 2012

Elder Reeder - The Field is White and Aready to Harvest Inbox x

July 9, 2012





Hello Family!

Dad i hope all goes well with treatment. District 42B (from the MTC) is going to fast for you this thursday! Elder Nelson, Elder Himes, Elder Fonda, Elder Williamson, Elder Turner, and I. Elder Nelson is AP right now, so he´ll call everyone so it happens. I pray for you and everyone else daily. Thanks for doing your best! Good for spanish!

My contacts have not come yet! I dont know why! I feel pretty lame walking round in glasses. I think it bad on my self esteem/confidence hahaha. I change. I dont know if i need an appointment... MOM I WANT LASIK!! It would be great, it would put an end to a lot of problems, and in the long run we save money. Right? That is crazy that Galovich is engaged. Holy cow. Tell him congrats and im glad he findly made a decision hahaha. Good for him. I think her name is katie? I dont know andrew. I dont remember brayden unless you give me a last name... 

About my schedule... I have been pondering about this.... I think i want to study business law or sales. Not marketing anymore. I dont know how it works... is it a branch of business? Or do i just go through business school with a major, and then to law school after? Elder Nelson has talked to President Rappleye and President Corbridge about it, and i talked to Elder Nelson about it, and i guess people who are needed are lot are those have studied law. Because you cant do business without contracts and a lot of law things. I want to be involved with the products whatever they are, directly involved, so i would like sales also... I talked to a member in the ward who is a lawyer, he cleared up a lot of questions i had in relation to lawyers and the church. Turns out President Lovell was a lawyer, Presient Corbridge, and Elder Amado. It would be a useful skill, but i want to focus on business. Thus business law. I think a good job will fuel all the fun things i want to do in life. I feel like work is work, so i dont mind working. Play is play. Trying to combine the two is hard, but this major i think will open up a lot of paths and opportunities for me to eventually start my own business and investing. It will be useful!! So that is what i am thinking. I am down to study hard and i would like to be the best in my class with grades etc.... Actually understand things, not memorize them.

the schedule looks great if i end having to settle for utah state for the semester. it looks awesome! thanks!  I have also been thinking... Mom could you go to talk to a counselor at BYU and figure out what i need to do to get in??? I have been brainstorming, and i have heard from an elder there is some school that elders go to before they go to byu, where all the credits will transfer. i am just worried that i will have classes that wont transfer.... then going to school for a semester at utah state will be in vain. and i would like to get in as soon as possible, even if it is this semester. i feel this... i dont know why. i will find my future wife there!! ( i am just so trunky right?)  but i am serious. maybe i should go to UVU , i dont mind traveling to visit the family, but this is what i feel. i dont know how i am going to make it happen, could you find out mom? maybe you need to do some searching and pull some strings, but i trust you. if you can just get me in, that would be awesome. 

everthing sounds good for the talks. i like that topic. how can we become like jesus christ if we dont know who he is? cool. i was imagining sooner in my head. i am a little scared of coming home. i feel a lot of pressure of going back to who i was before, i have thought about changes in my life thanks to the mission. i dont think it means i am going to stop snowboarding etc. i will just have my priorites straight and use my time wisely for the most important things. so life will be better. like before, just on a higher level. YEAH! thats cool that jared called! my shoes are always all wet, but we are having lots of baptisms!! so yEAH! 

Felipe!

Siga siendo ejemplo de los creyentes!!! Enseñe el evangelio al vivir el evangelio. Aunque sea super lógico lo que compartimos, yo creo que la mejor forma de sacar a algien de la oscuridad, es mediante el ser una luz. Amar. El amor es muy poderoso, y combinado con una buena enseñanza crea milagros de verdad. Me encanta 1 Cor. 13:1. Yo creo que aunque la genta nos odia, debemos amarla. Como nos enseña en el sermón del monte. "De que nos sirve amar a alguien que yo nos ama? Como somos diferente de los del mundo?" Jaja me alegra felipe. Que todo le vaya muy bien.
Elder Reeder

Mauricio!

Como está amigo? Ojalá que bien. Bueno, estoy pensando en algo bakán que aprendí. Jaja, nada. Bueno, lea conferencia general!! Es super bueno. Le prometo amigo que si busca  revelación encontrará respuestas. "Pedid, y se os dará". No es una sugerencia, es un mandamiento. "Pedid", no "puede pedir" si quieren. ¿Qué habría pasado si José nunca se hiciera una pregunta? ¿Si nunca buscara una respuesta en la biblia? ¿Si nunca siguiera sus sentimientos de preguntar a Dios? ¿Qué habría pasado si él no preguntara a Dios? ¿Cómo ha sido bendecida su vida gradias a una pregunta que el tuvo? ¿Como podría suceder si usted hiciera una pregunta, si buscara? Dios quiere que hagamos preguntas, porque nos conducen a la verdad. Incluso nos da respuestas a preguntas que deberíamos haber hecho. Es bakan. Nos ama tanto. Revelación es real amigo, busquela! Es lo mejor en momentos difíciles.

Elder Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment